I feel like it’s always good to look back and take stock of where we were to help give us perspective. As we think about what gifts to give people over this coming year, here’s a list to hopefully give you some help in generating some ideas. Who wouldn’t love an Auto Racing Set!
Sign up for the gyfter alpha so you can start adding great gift ideas!
- 8 Track cartridges Pop Music (Price: $1.29)
- Aurora Auto Racing Set (Price: $39.88)
- Build A Transistor Radio Kit (Price: $4.88)
- Classical Folk Guitar (Price: $9.94)
- Daktari Jungle Set (Price: $5.59)
- GI Joe Green Beret Models and Kit (Price: unknown)
- Hipster 8 Track Portable Cartridge Player ($24.95)
- Jet Gas Propelled Jet Plane ($3.99)
- Lego Building Set ($9.97)
- Matchbox Carry Case Car City ($7.74)
“O all who give and receive gifts, such as they are wisest. Everywhere they are wisest. They are the magi.”
― O. Henry, The Gift of the Magi
Dear Loved One,
I’m sorry. I’m sorry for every time my gift was strictly worse than handing you a partially torn $20 bill that was crumpled up in my back pocket.
Buying stuff is so easy. I can go from forgetting you exist to having PrimeNow drop a *insert-lame-gift-here* off at your doorstep in 2 hours. Everyone knows this. It took me no thought, effort and communicated nothing special.
There was a moment, 2 months ago, when compassion and clarity struck and I thought of the PERFECT gift for you. I smelled nachos and quickly lost my epiphany. I still can’t remember that idea, but I PROMISE it was there.
You are my *right person*. I vow to use Gyfter going forward to demonstrate my care by giving you the *right gift* at the *right time*.
They won’t let me mess up.
– Every Bad Gifter